Staysure are another provider that specialise in products for the folks that are over 50. They have an extensive range of financial service policies, plus provide holidays as well. Here we review Staysure Travel insurance, to see why it has become so popular.
They start off with 2 main levels of protection: Basic and Comprehensive. Here are the base benefits of each one:
- Medical emergencies and repatriation, up to £5m
- Cancellation and curtailment up to £500
- Baggage claims, up to £300
- Cash lost or stolen, up to £250
- Home country medical transfer
- Medical emergency and repatriation, up to £10m
- Cancellation and curtailment up to £5,000
- Baggage loss, up to £2,500
- Cash lost or stolen, up to £500
- Personal liability, up to £2m
- Legal protection cover of up to £25,000
- Defaqto 5 Star Rated, the highest possible rating
Both of the above are available in Single or Annual Multi-trip options.
Here are the some further benefits of Staysure Travel Insurance:
- No upper age limit on single trip policies.
- Staysure considers all pre-existing medical conditions for cover. These can be added via an easy online medical screening or through the UK contact centre.
- Great customer service through UK Contact Centre.
Additional Extras Available
These can added to your policy to make it suit your exact needs:
- Excess Waiver – Adding an excess waiver means that in the event of a claim you would not need to pay the standard excess.
- Travel Disruption Extension – Add up to £1,000 of cover per person against travel disruption caused by natural disasters or outbreaks of disease.
- Gadget Cover – Add up to £1000 of cover for your travel gadgets against accidental loss, theft, damage and unauthorised use.
- Winter Sports Cover – 21 days of cover is included as standard on Annual policies and available as an additional cover option with Single Trip insurance.
- Golf Cover – Opting for golf cover protects your equipment (owned and hired) and provides cover for course closure.
- Wedding Cover – Optional wedding cover protects attire, gifts, photographs and videos as well as wedding rings.
- Expat Travel Insurance available.
In addition to the above, there is a policy that is aimed particularly at Cruises. There is cover for almost any requirement.
In Conclusion – Staysure Travel Insurance
Staysure have gained a reputation for being one if the best in the business when it comes to catering for the Over 50s. They have a good basic package, but for those travellers that need something more bespoke, the list of options is unrivalled.
This is all backed up by terrific customer service, which is needed from providers in the insurance industry. This is hard to beat indeed and comes highly recommended.