Carole Nash brokers have been around since 1985, and they have won numerous awards since then in the insurance industry. They started out as a motorbike protection specialist, and have since branched out into other areas, like providing classic car cover, for example. They are still bikers at heart, however, and if you are too, then this Carole Nash bike insurance review is for you.
So what are the benefits of Carole Nash policies?
Here are some of the plus-points when it comes to this insurer:
- All Carole Nash policies come with their DNA+ Forensic Protection worth £30 at no extra cost. This will give you extra security in the unfortunate event of a theft, as well as allowing for easier identification if your bike is recovered.
- UK & European breakdown and accident recovery, including Homestart assistance worth over £1,000.
- Rider Cover – Accidental damage cover when riding other bikes at no additional cost to you.
- Up to 90 days European cover.
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident which is not your fault.
- Up to 10% off for insurance-approved security.
- Unlimited accessory cover.
- Dedicated UK-based call centre with specially-trained motorcycle insurance specialists to handle all your quote, claims and customer service enquiries.
- A range of payment options for ease and convenience.
- Multi-Bike Insurance discount of up to £249 when insured on the same policy.
With Carole Nash Bike Insurance, you are able to cover the following type of machines:
- Classic bikes for those between 20 and 30-years-old.
- Vintage models over 30-years-old.
- Future Classics for bikes that are between 10-and-20-years-old.
- Custom Modified motorcycles.
- Off-roaders including Trials and Enduros.
In Conclusion – Carole Nash Bike Insurance
Carole Nash have always had a reputation for understanding what bikers are looking for when it comes to choosing the right insurance product. They certainly get most of it right with the comprehensive level of protection and benefits on offer as standard. They also cover a wide variety of machines, which other insurers will steer clear off.
Click here to find out more.
If you are a keen biker looking to deal a company of bikers, then you definitely need to consider what Carole Nash have to offer. Everything is also backed up by great award-winning, customer service, so they definitely come recommended.
Click here to get a quote.